Page last updated on January 17th, 2021 at 04:45 pm
Idaho COVID-19 Information Updated Daily
Vaccine Data At A Glance
**Vaccine data dashboard updated Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
COVID-19 Cases At A Glance
State-level case, laboratory, and hospital data updated by 5:00 p.m. MT daily, excluding holidays, and are current as of 1/17/2021. Vaccine “Data at a Glance” updated by 10:00 a.m. MT daily, excluding holidays and are current as of 1/17/2021. Case data are based on surveillance system records provided by the public health districts. Vaccine administration data are based on data contained in the Immunization Reminder Information System (IRIS). Public health district data will be updated on their agency website at their discretion and might differ from data presented here. Data are preliminary and subject to change.
According to the Idaho Back to School Framework posted at local public health districts, this color-coded map identifies category of transmission level within a community using scientifically driven metrics. This map shows the current evaluation by the local public health districts by county. Questions? Contact your local public health district.
To protect your family and friends, your community, vulnerable Idahoans, local businesses, and our students and teachers, please remember to:
- Keep at least six feet between you and others in public
- Wear face coverings in public places
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands often
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect surfaces and objects regularly
- January 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MST
- January 19 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm MST
- Gov. Little updates Idahoans on COVID-19 vaccine rollout – 1/12/21
- Gov. Little launches weekly press briefings on COVID-19 vaccine – 12/30/20
- Gov. Little issues proclamation for Health Care Worker Appreciation Month in Idaho – 12/16/20
- MORE UPDATES