Page last updated on March 19th, 2021 at 11:46 am
Throughout the COVID-19 public health emergency, the Division of Behavioral Health (DBH) will provide additional guidance and resources for behavioral health providers, patients, and families. This webpage will serve as our communications hub and will contain all COVID-19 related information from DBH.
DBH is open for business and will remain open. We continue to serve Idahoans in need and support behavioral health providers.
The division has created a COVID-19 Consumer Resource Guide, Substance Use Disorders Resource Guide and a Provider Resource Guide to help you find Idaho, national, and state region-specific information during this difficult time, and the Behavioral Health Newsletter contains a lot of helpful information. Additional information and resources are listed under What You Need to Know.
Contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-833-644-8296. We’re here to help.
Behavioral Health Resources
- Coronavirus Counseling Assistance for Frontline Workers
- COVID-19 Help Now Line Information
- COVID-19 Help Now Line Information – En Espanol
- Behavioral Health Services for Frontline Workers
- Behavioral Health Services for Frontline Workers – En Espanol
- Idaho Crisis Centers for mental health and substance use disorders
- Mental Health and Coping Tips
- Behavioral Health Poster for COVID-19
- Behavioral Health Poster for COVID-19 – En Espanol
- Guide for Parents