Page last updated on September 19th, 2021 at 04:51 pm
**Vaccine data dashboard updated Monday-Friday by 1 pm with the exception of holidays.
Vaccine Data At A Glance
***”Fully vaccinated” includes people who have received both doses of Moderna or Pfizer vaccines, or a single dose of the Janssen vaccine.
Vaccine “Data at a Glance” updated by 1:00 p.m. MT Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Data are current as of 9/17/2021. Vaccine administration data are based on data contained in the Immunization Reminder Information System (IRIS).
COVID-19 Cases At A Glance
State-level case, laboratory, and hospital data updated daily by 5:00 p.m. MT, excluding holidays. Data are current as of 9/19/2021. Case data are based on surveillance system records provided by the public health districts. Public health district data will be updated on their agency website at their discretion and might differ from data presented here. Data are preliminary and subject to change.
To protect your family and friends, your community, vulnerable Idahoans, local businesses, and our students and teachers, please remember to:
- Get vaccinated
- Wear face coverings in public places
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands often
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Keep at least six feet between you and others in public
- Disinfect surfaces and objects regularly
- Idaho leaders detail legal issues with federal vaccine mandate, threaten Biden with legal action – 9/17/21
- Idaho exploring legal action against Biden’s COVID-19 plan – 9/10/21
- MORE UPDATES