Page last updated on September 19th, 2020 at 04:41 pm
Idaho COVID-19 Information Updated Daily
Data updated by 5:00 p.m. MT, 9/19/2020. State-level data will be updated by 5 p.m. MT daily. Case data are based on surveillance system records provided by the public health districts. Public health district data will be updated on their agency website at their discretion and might differ from data presented here. Data are preliminary and subject to change.
According to the Idaho Back to School Framework posted at local public health districts, this color-coded map identifies category of transmission level within a community using scientifically driven metrics. This map shows the current evaluation by the local public health districts by county. Questions? Contact your local public health district.
COVID-19 Response efforts now localized
Idaho’s response to COVID-19 is now primarily local or regional in nature. The State of Idaho and Governor’s Office will continue to monitor statewide COVID-19 activity and work closely with the seven public health districts across the state to ensure the health and safety of Idahoans. For questions about COVID-19 in your area, please contact your local public health district.
Officials are working with the CDC and other states, and they are also in regular communication with Idaho public health districts and healthcare providers around the state.
To protect your family and friends, your community, vulnerable Idahoans, local businesses, and our students and teachers, please remember to:
- Keep at least six feet between you and others in public
- Wear face coverings in public places
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands often
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect surfaces and objects regularly
- September 25 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm MDT
- Idaho leads in economic rebound, Gov. Little highlights steps taken to strengthen economy – 9/18//20
- Financial support for K-12 education grows 10.5-percent during pandemic – 9/11/20
- Idaho ranks first among states for financial stability, August revenues come in millions ahead of forecast – 9/8/20
- MORE UPDATES