Page last updated on March 8th, 2021 at 10:49 am
When and where to get a COVID-19 vaccination information is now available for Idahoans. When the vaccine is available to your priority group, it is anticipated that you will be able to get the vaccine through normal vaccination locations such as your employer, physician’s office, local public health district, or local pharmacy.
- COVID-19 vaccine allocation, ordering, and distribution infographic
- Underlying medical conditions that put people at greater risk for COVID-19
- What to expect at your vaccination appointment
- COVID-19 FAQs
- COVID-19 vaccine FAQ for long-term care facility staff members
- Be a volunteer with the Medical Reserve Corps
*Vaccine Administration Transparency Data will be updated Monday, Wednesday, and Friday by 3 p.m.
**Vaccine data dashboard updated
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.