Page last updated on July 19th, 2022 at 03:27 pm
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- CDC Data Tracker – Community Transmission by County
- When to Quarantine After COVID-19 Exposure
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 web site – Includes information about the disease, situation updates, and information for specific audiences such as travelers, communities, schools, and businesses and others.
- DHW Pandemic Recommendations – English – April 5, 2022
- DHW Pandemic Recommendations – Spanish – April 6, 2022
- Idaho resident deaths by month and leading cause – Feb. 15, 2022
- CDC Isolation and Quarantine Recommendation Comparison – Jan. 13, 2022
- COVID-19 Therapeutics At A Glance – Jan. 13, 2022
- Monoclonal Antibody Therapy – Sept. 2021
Schools can play an important role in efforts taken by health officials to prevent the introduction and spread of coronavirus.
The U.S. Department of Education and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have encouraged state and local education agencies to share crucial information about the disease and its potential transmission to students, families, staff and community members.
Should state and local health officials deem it necessary to take additional steps to stop the spread of COVID-19, schools are in a unique position to help.
For additional guidance and resources, visit the Idaho State Department of Education’s website