Page last updated on December 1st, 2020 at 05:00 pm
Idaho COVID-19 Information Updated Daily
Data updated by 5:00 p.m. MT, 12/01/2020. State-level data will be updated by 5 p.m. MT daily. Case data are based on surveillance system records provided by the public health districts. Public health district data will be updated on their agency website at their discretion and might differ from data presented here. Data are preliminary and subject to change.
According to the Idaho Back to School Framework posted at local public health districts, this color-coded map identifies category of transmission level within a community using scientifically driven metrics. This map shows the current evaluation by the local public health districts by county. Questions? Contact your local public health district.
To protect your family and friends, your community, vulnerable Idahoans, local businesses, and our students and teachers, please remember to:
- Keep at least six feet between you and others in public
- Wear face coverings in public places
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands often
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect surfaces and objects regularly
Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
- OPINION: It’s our turn to protect veterans from a new enemy – COVID-19 – 11/9/20
- Idaho moves back to Stage 3 amid healthcare capacity constraints statewide – 10/26/20
- MORE UPDATES