Page last updated on June 17th, 2021 at 07:00 pm
**Vaccine data dashboard updated Monday-Friday by 1 pm with the exception of holidays, including June 18.
Vaccine Data At A Glance
***”Fully vaccinated” includes people who have received both doses of Moderna or Pfizer vaccines, or a single dose of the Janssen vaccine.
Vaccine “Data at a Glance” updated by 1:00 p.m. MT Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Data are current as of 6/17/2021. Vaccine administration data are based on data contained in the Immunization Reminder Information System (IRIS).
COVID-19 Cases At A Glance
State-level case, laboratory, and hospital data updated by 5:00 p.m. MT Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Data are current as of 6/17/2021. Case data are based on surveillance system records provided by the public health districts. Public health district data will be updated on their agency website at their discretion and might differ from data presented here. Data are preliminary and subject to change.
According to the Idaho Back to School Framework posted at local public health districts, this color-coded map identifies category of transmission level within a community using scientifically driven metrics. This map shows the current evaluation by the local public health districts by county. Questions? Contact your local public health district.
To protect your family and friends, your community, vulnerable Idahoans, local businesses, and our students and teachers, please remember to:
- Keep at least six feet between you and others in public
- Wear face coverings in public places
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands often
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect surfaces and objects regularly
Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
- Gov. Little defends local control, denounces Lt. Governor’s irresponsible abuse of power – 5/28/21
- “It’s time to get back to work” – Gov. Little ends Idaho’s participation in all federal pandemic unemployment compensation programs – 5/11/21
- MORE UPDATES