Page last updated on February 17th, 2022 at 04:39 pm
Governor Brad Little and public health officials have been preparing for coronavirus since January of 2020 when the first case was confirmed in the United States.
Governor Little created the Coronavirus Working Group to support the work of Idaho’s public health agencies in the preparation for a potential Coronavirus outbreak in Idaho. The group is working to increase coordination and communication around the many aspects of the issue.
- Director Dave Jeppesen – Idaho Department of Health & Welfare (CHAIR)
- Brian Whitlock – Idaho Hospital Association President
- Carol Moehrle – Director, North Central Public Health District
- Brad Richy – Director, Idaho Office of Emergency Management
- Dr. David Pate – Retired physician and hospital system CEO
- Superintendent of Public Instruction Sherri Ybarra
- Bryan Mooney, SVP of Destination Pet and former director of the Idaho Department of Administration