Page last updated on June 7th, 2021 at 03:08 pm
Weekly School Data Report
- June 7, 2021: FINAL weekly summary of COVID-19 in schools
- June 1, 2021: Weekly summary of COVID-19 in schools
- May 24, 2021: Weekly summary of COVID-19 in schools
- May 17, 2021: Weekly summary of COVID-19 in schools
- May 10, 2021: Weekly summary of COVID-19 in schools
- NOTE: The State Department of Education is open for business; however, some staff members continue working remotely. Staff working remotely are still available to support you. If you need our assistance, please call (208) 332-6800.
Schools can play an important role in efforts taken by health officials to prevent the introduction and spread of coronavirus.
The U.S. Department of Education and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have encouraged state and local education agencies to share crucial information about the disease and its potential transmission to students, families, staff and community members.
Should state and local health officials deem it necessary to take additional steps to stop the spread of COVID-19, schools are in a unique position to help.
Idaho Back to School Framework – July 2020
Idaho School District Reopening Status – Updated Daily
Idaho COVID-19 Mask Guidance for Schools – Oct. 9, 2020